Things You Will Need:
*Foundation (Best Suits Skin Tone)
*Black Pencil Eyeliner
1. Wash your face to remove any oils, make-up or dirt. Pat dry with a towel.
2. Apply a foundation that best suits skin tone evenly to your face. Make sure you rub it in fully.
3. Using a blush brush apple a little pink blusher to the apples of your cheeks.
4. Line your bottom eyelid using a black pencil eyeliner.
5. Apply a little gold eyeshadow to your eyelid and smudge up to your eyebrows.
6. Apply 2-3 coats of black mascara to your top and bottom eyelashes.
7. To finish apply some clear lipgloss to your lips. Enjoy !