Things You Will Need:
*Foundation & Setting Powder (Best Suits Skin Tone)
*Light Eyeshadow, A Shade Lighter Than Your Skin
*Black Pencil Eyeliner
*Pink Lip Gloss
1. Wash your face to remove any oils, make-up or dirt. Pat dry with a towel.
2. Apply a foundation that best suits skin tone evenly to your face. Make sure you rub it in fully.
3. Put a light eyeshadow all across your lid and under your eyebrow onto your brow bone.
4. Apply a brown shadow into your outer crease blending inwards.
5. Put your black mascara on heavily on top and bottom.
6. Line your top lash line with black eyeliner and lightly apply and blend that eyeliner on bottom.
7. Put a small amount of pink blush onto the apples of your cheeks.
8. Add a pink lip gloss to finish. Enjoy !