Things You Will Need:
*Foundation & Setting Powder (Best Suits Skin Tone)
*Black Pencil Eyeliner
*Pink Lip Gloss
1. Wash your face to remove any oils, make-up or dirt. Pat dry with a towel.
2. Apply a foundation that best suits skin tone evenly to your face. Make sure you rub it in fully.
3. Apply a brown eyeshadow all across your lower lid, not into the crease.
4. Take a black eyeshadow into the the center of your lid and in the outer corner "V".
5. Take a tan eyeshadow and blend that all along your crease until right under your brow bone.
6. Put on black mascara heavily on top and bottom.
7. Line your eyes, tightline and waterline, with black eyeliner.
8. Apply peach blush onto your cheeks blending well.
9. Contour your cheeks with a bronzer or powder. (See youtube "contouring")
10. Add a pink lip gloss to finished! Enjoy !