Things You Will Need:
*Foundation & Setting Powder (Best Suits Skin Tone)
*Silver/Gold Shimmer Eyeshadow
*Brown Pencil Eyeliner
1. Wash your face to remove any oils, make-up or dirt. Pat dry with a towel.
2. Apply a foundation that best suits skin tone evenly to your face. Make sure you rub it in fully.
3. Apply a silver/gold toned eyeshadow all across your eyelids. Bring it into the inner corner/tear duct.
4. In the outer half of the upper lid, take the brown eyeshadow and blend in bringing it under the outer bottom lashes.
5. Take a brown pencil eyelienr and line the outer half of your bottom lashes.
6. With your black mascara, apply it heavily on the top lashes and lightly on the bottom.
7. Apply the pink blush lightly on the apples of your cheeks blending along your cheek bones.
8. Finish with lightly applying a pink lip gloss. Enjoy !