Things You Will Need:
*Foundation & Setting Powder (Best Suits Skin Tone)
*Pale Yellow Eyeshadow
*Black Pencil Liner
*Thick Fake Lashes
1. Wash and dry your face, then apply your foundation and powder as normal leaving some foundation on your eyes as a base.
2. Apply a peach blush on the apples of your cheeks blending backwards.
3. Brush a layer of a beige eyeshadow onto your lids from lash line to brow bone.
4. In the outer corner and crease, blending upwards towards your brow bone, apply a tan eyeshadow.
5. Add a bit of a pale yellow eyeshadow into the inner corners of your eyes blending upwards and inwards.
6. With a brown shadow, apply it lightly to the outer crease area. Blend well.
7. Line your lash line with black eyeshadow, blending it to smooth the harsh line.
8. Apply your flase lashes and mascara on top and bottom.
9. Light dab a matte pink lipstick onto your lips.
10. Fill in your eyebrows as you normally would. Your done!